ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN:
MACEF TP FOUNDATION BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MISSION is a strategic partnership between Thabo Pelesane Charity Foundation and Matlosana Arts and Cultural Exchange Festival established and operating from Matlosana in the DR Kaunda District of the North West Province of South Africa.
To promote Breast Cancer Awareness and Help reduce incidences of Breast cancer in women through a Breast Cancer Awareness Fun Walk Fun Run event to held annually in Matlosana.
- Stage Breast Cancer Awareness campaign through an annual Fun Walk Fun Run held in Matlosana area.
- To ensure all-inclusive participation through government, business and community based organizations involvement.
- To provide support to charity organizations which promote Breast Cancer awareness and support women afflicted and affected by Breast Cancer.
- Encourage every woman to have at least one mammogram examination every year via the slogan of ONE BREAST ONE MAMMOGRAM A YEAR/ ONE WOMAN ONE MAMMOGRAM A YEAR Campaign.
- MACEF TP FOUNDATION 2016 Fun Walk Fun Run – Build-up and Registration events
- MACEF TP FOUNDATION Fun Walk Fun Run 2016 – Main event
- ONE WOMAN ONE MAMMOGRAM A YEAR – Campaign.
- Join……. the campaign
- Department of Health
- Other Health Organizations
- Corporate/ Business
- Corporate governance
- Government and Community liaison
- Annual Financial Reports
- Annual Financial Statements
- Donations and sponsorship
- Initiatives and campaigns